I am sooooooooooooo glad to be back to blogging! It has been so hard trying to keep away from the blogging world for the past few months and I have missed it so much! Now that my exams are done I have the whole summer to blog as much as I like, so expect A LOT of posts.
So it looks like Summer has finally arrived in the UK which means only one thing... time to update and freshen up the make up kit! During the summer I love to wear minimal, fresh and glowing make up and sweet, clean smelling fragrances and these are my top 5 products I will be using this summer!
L-R: MAC Cremesheen Lipglass- Celestial Kiss, MAC Face & Body foundation- C5, MAC Fix+, MAC Blusher- Springsheen and Valentina by Valentino
- MAC Cremesheen Lipglass- Celestial Kiss is a pale, peach nude that just gives a 'your lips but better' shine on the lips. Its not sticky and looks great on its own. I love nudes on the lips especially in the summer when I tend not to use too much make up. A bit of foundation, a lick of mascara and a splash of lipgloss is a great everyday look.
- MAC Blusher- Springsheen- This is a beautiful coral blush with golden shimmer. This is a great '2 in 1' product because it can be used as highlight as well, it leaves a golden sheen which looks amazing in the sun shine.
- MAC Face & Body- I have used this foundation for so long now, its a sheer, water based foundation that feels so light on the skin, it gives a healthy glow and the best thing is that you can transform it from day to night just by building the foundation up. Its water and sweat resistant- perfect for the long hot days!
- MAC Fix+ - I absolutely love this to use to set my foundation and as a refreshing spray. When foundation sometime feels cakey, sticky or tight a spritz of this is perfect just to freshen up your face.
- Valentina by Valentino perfume- A sweet and fresh smell with a hint of floral not over powering and lasts for ages. I also LOVE the bottle so pretty!
So these are my favourite products for this summer, what are yours?